10 Reasons: Professional Real Estate Agents,
Realtor, Shouldn’t Do Short Sales For Mortgage
1. You, the professional real estate agents, realtors, must have a Buyer to begin a Short Sale with the Lender.
2. Short Sales take a long time to negotiate. You risk losing your Buyer because Buyers want to buy NOW!
3. Short Sales take a lot of time and effort. To be a successful Real Estate Agent, you must list and market properties, find sellers, and find buyers for what you think is mortgage relief.
4. In many states, if you attempt to negotiate a Short Sale for a Seller, you could be breaking the law by acting as a schooled lawyer.
5. The Lender will always negotiate all aspects of your offer, including your commission. You deserve your full commission for the work you do. I have been a Realtor for a number of years and now voluntary inactive.
6. You’re not a professional loss mitigator… You’re a professional Real Estate Agent not a mortgage relief professional. Negotiators have years of experience as loss mitigators and understand how the loss mitigation process works. You need to turn it over to them to negotiate in your client’s behalf.
7. Over time, these negotiators have developed relationships with the Lenders that expedite the Short Sale negotiation in a false sence, mortgage relief.
8. A Short Sale requires voluminous paperwork that is outside of your normal forms. We should already know what each Lender requires and provide it to them, by certified mail, ahead of time to streamline the Short Sale process.
9. A Short Sale requires hand-holding the client, because they are losing their home to a basic mortgage foreclosure that is 98% of the time fraudulent, in the name of mortgage relief, but the banks are actually stealing your client’s home. Keeping the Seller up to date on the progress of the Short Sale and managing their expectations, part of your job. Your time is better spent finding your next Buyer.
10. Short Sales take your focus from what you know you need to do in order to be a successful Real Estate Agent to really help home owners with mortgage relief efforts and to really help them is to show them that there is true help from a consumer advocate company that has helped hundreds of home owners get mortgage free in about 120 days.
More Questions? Call us at 850-423-9728 and we’ll be happy to answer them.
REALTORS, CALL Day Global Realty Solutions TODAY!